Tablas Island is the largest of the 20 islands in the Romblon province in the Philippines. It’s an adventure haven with epic beaches, waterfalls, island hopping, and snorkeling and is perfect for off-the-beaten-path exploration. I spent five days on Tablas Island with two friends and we adventured every single day, visiting popular spots but also exploring reefs and viewpoints we found by using satellite images on Google Earth.
We ended up in some strange places (like people’s backyards or unsuspecting villages) as we searched for epic locations and beautiful scenery. These are my favorite photos from the trip. The photos are by myself, Nic Morley and Dan Moore.
Wondering what Camera and Photography Gear I take all my photos with while traveling around the world? Click Here to view my detailed guide about all of the gear I use and recommend for travel photography.
MORE ROMBLON TRAVEL GUIDES:
- Tablas Island: 20 AWESOME THINGS TO DO ON TABLAS ISLAND
- Sibuyan Island: 9 AWESOME THINGS TO DO ON SIBUYAN ISLAND
- Carabao Island: 5 THINGS TO DO ON CARABAO ISLAND
- Romblon Island: 17 THINGS TO DO ON ROMBLON ISLAND
- Cresta de Gallo Island: CRESTA DE GALLO ISLAND, ROMBLON – EPIC DAY TRIP
- Hiking G2 (Guiting Guiting): TREKKING MT GUITING GUITING (G2)