Ziplining is great adrenaline for the entire family while enjoying a vacation in Oahu, Hawaii. Zipping above the treetops with Jurassic jungle views below is an amazing feeling and the reason why ziplining on Oahu is one of the top-rated activities.
OAHU ZIPLINING COMPARISON TABLE
These are the top four zipline operators on Oahu, Hawaii and you will find that each site offers different packages. For example, you can combine the zip-line with an ATV tour at Kualoa Ranch or the zip-line with the ‘Challenge Tower’ at Coral Crater Adventure Park. I’ll describe all of the package options in detail below.
|Zipline Tour||Price||Longest Zipline|
|Jurassic Zipline – Kualoa Ranch||$166||1300ft|
|North Shore Zipline – Kahuku||$169||2600ft|
|Coral Crater Adventure Park||$140||900ft|
|Bay View ZipLine & Mini Putt||$30||400ft|
BEST ZIPLINE TOURS ON OAHU
There are no special skills you need and the guides will make sure you have a comfortable and safe ride, making this a great family activity. There are several different places on the island with great Oahu Zipling tours and I will detail and compare all of them in this article so you can decide which tour suits you and your family the best!
CLIMB WORKS KAENA FARM – NORTH SHORE ZIPLINE (LONGEST)
Tour: North Shore Zipline Tour
Feel the adrenaline rush while soaring from the top of Oahu’s longest ziplines on this guided tour. Your tour begins with a short ATV ride to the top of a mountain. Then enjoy spectacular panoramic ocean and mountain views of Oahu’s famous North Shore from long, high, and extra-quiet zip lines ranging from 500 to 2,400 feet. Along the way, encounter rappels, sky bridges, scenic boardwalks, and a couple of surprises for some fun activities that challenge in a safe and controlled way.
- Soar through the North Shore’s jungles on a thrilling zipline tour.
- Enjoy a series of ziplines, rappels, sky bridges, boardwalks, and more.
- Ride an ATV to the top of the mountain and enjoy panoramic views of Oahu.
JURASSIC ZIPLINE AT KUALOA RANCH
Zipline through the Ka’a’awa Valley rainforest on this tour at Kualoa Ranch. Fly safely down fourteen tandem cables, then cross two suspension bridges that swing over rushing streams. Learn about the native plant and animal life that abounds in this lush valley from your experienced adventure guides, who are there to ensure your comfort and safety. No zipline experience is necessary.
- Zipline tour at Kualoa Ranch on Oahu
- Zoom through the treetop canopy on 14 tandem zip line cables and two suspension bridges
- Learn about the native Hawaiian plants of the sacred Ka’a’awa Valley during a short hike
- Choose from multiple tour times in the morning or afternoon
CORAL CRATER ADVENTURE PARK ZIPLINE AND TOWER CHALLENGE
Zipline You’ll enjoy all 6 lines of our signature Zipline Course where you’ll zip through trees, race on our tandem lines, and step off a 20-foot platform using an auto-belay system because who needs stairs? Adventure Tower Our Adventure Tower is a two-level jungle gym Challenge Course that measures a 60-foot height. The first level is 20 feet above the ground and the second level is double that at a skyrocketing 40 feet! With 18 challenge elements, you’ll feel like a winner after you navigate through ropes, walk across wobbly bridges, and surf on a rail all while suspended in the sky. There’s also a Three-Line Zipline Tour for $100 if you want the same epic experience but would prefer something a bit shorter and cheaper.
The Adventure Tower also consists of King Swing and Freefall. King Swing is a massive pendulum swing that will send you off into a spine-tingling swing into space! Our guide will slowly lower you to the ground after you’ve experienced the thrill of swinging high off the ground. Experience the sensation of a Freefall. This activity will bring you from the very top of the tower to the bottom with one courageous leap. Finish off your aerial adventure by giving our Climbing Wall a try. We have 4 unique routes to experience, so show off your skills and get to the top!
BAY VIEW ZIPLINE & MINI PUTT
The Bay View Zipline is the perfect day out for those who want the zipline experience but maybe not such a long/expensive tour. Bay View is the perfect place for a day out with the family where you can enjoy 18 holes of mini-putt golf and the 400ft zipline for just $40. Compared to the other zipline experiences on Oahu, which are approximately $160 per person, this is a great budget option. Of course, it is just one short zip line but the adrenaline rush is much the same! It’s a great option for a couple of hours of fun and for your first-ever zipline. The other great part about Bay View is that it’s much closer to Waikiki than the other operators so a much shorter drive.
I hope you enjoyed this Oahu Ziplining guide and it helped you select an awesome Oahu Zipline experience for you and your family!
THE FOUR MOST POPULAR OAHU TOURS
- Doors-Off Oahu Helicopter Flight Tour: My number one recommendation is to do a heli-flight (doors off)and be blown away when you see Oahu from the air.
- North Shore Shark Cage Tour: The biggest adrenaline rush you can have in Hawaii is beneath the surface with sharks!
- Eco-Friendly Dolphin and Snorkel Tour: One of the best experiences I had on Oahu was swimming with the beautiful spinner dolphins on this exact tour.
- Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise by Catamaran: The number 1 MOST POPULAR snorkel tour on Oahu. GUARANTEED Turtles!
WHERE TO STAY ON OAHU
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort (Overall Favorite): In the heart of Waikiki, this high-end resort is right on the beach with a private lagoon.
- Sheraton Waikiki (Luxury): A luxury resort with the most amazing infinity pool on the island, which overlooks the beach.
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki: (Value): Ewa Hotel is just one block back from the beach and is just over $150 USD.
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel (Budget Choice): A budget alternative, which is still in an amazing location.
- Disney Aulani Resort (Family Choice): This is a resort your kids will never forget. It honestly feels like you are living in a theme park.
MORE OAHU BLOG POSTS
I lived on Oahu for two years and loved adventuring from the beaches to the mountains to the waterfalls! These are my most popular blog post and guides from the beautiful island of Oahu to help you plan your trip!
- What to pack for Hawaii: THE HAWAII PACKING LIST: WHAT TO PACK
- A helpful guide to choosing accommodation: WHERE TO STAY ON OAHU
- Most epic hike on Oahu: THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN OAHU, HAWAII
- The best Waterfalls: AMAZING WATERFALLS ON OAHU, HAWAII
- Ultimate Cliff Jumping Guide: 11 BEST CLIFF JUMPING SPOTS ON OAHU
- Guide to Swimming with Sea Turtles: WHERE TO SEE TURTLES ON OAHU
- The best Waterfall Hikes: TOP WATERFALL HIKES ON OAHU
- Best Tours: 20 BEST TOURS ON OAHU
- The Ultimate Guide to Oahu: 80 AWESOME THINGS TO DO ON OAHU
HOLD UP! Are you sure you’re ready to start hiking and traveling? GET INSURED FIRST!
Don’t wait for an accident to happen… get insured! My travel insurance is HeyMondo which offers low-cost travel & medical insurance. That’s me on the left with three teeth knocked out after a motorbike crash in Bali!
You can click to read my Full Review of the Best Travel Insurance.
I’ve made several successful claims with HeyMondo and find their customer service very quick and helpful. Click the button below to get a 5% DISCOUNT.